Super Foot Warmer™
Super Foot Warmer™
Save money. Save energy. Stay safe.
Extra-Large Heated Rubber Floor Mat
Reduces Risk of Fire
Waterproof & Sturdy Design
Saves Money on Energy Bills
Our Super Foot Warmer™ is a heated mat that warms up to an intense 150°F while using only a little more electricity as a standard light bulb! From doorways to under the desk, the Super Foot Warmer provides the needed warmth to keep others comfortable & content.
- Uses only 135 watts; 90% less than a standard 1,500 watt space heater
- TUV Listed - meets strict safety standards
- Warms cold feet directly through shoes or boots
- Perfect for under desks & standing work stations
- May be used to melt snow from boots, leaving them warm & dry
- Saves money & energy
- Is a customer favorite!
Heavy-duty floor mat gently warms feet and legs using both radiant & direct heat. The Super Cozy Foot Warmer™ uses just 135 watts – 10% of the energy of a traditional space heater.
- Uses just 135 watts
- Maintained operational temperature of approximately 150°F
- TUV Listed to meet strict safety standards
- Saves energy
- Cuts heating costs
- Warms cold feet through shoes or boots
- Completely silent & discreet
- Uses direct & radiant heat
- Improves circulation, comfort, & work performance
- Perfect for use under desks or at standing workstations
The Super Foot Warmer mat is rugged, waterproof, & perfect for use:
- Under desks
- At standing work stations
- In garages
- In warehouses & assembly lines
- For people with with cold feet who work/relax in one place
*Use on hard, cold surfaces such as cement, tile, stone, & other hard, impervious flooring. Not recommended for direct use on carpet, hard wood, linoleum, or other delicate surfaces.
**The Cozy Foot Warmer contains an electric heating element that produces a uniform radiant heat. It is thermostatically controlled so that the heat will be maintained at a constant temperature. The heating element is molded within the rubber to eliminate the danger of fire or electrical shock. As with any new heated rubber product, the rubber odor may be quite noticeable when plugged in for the first time. This is temporary, & will dissipate quickly.
Rugged & waterproof design makes this the perfect heating solution for garages & other workspaces, or use on cement/tile surfaces under desks, or wherever extra heat is desired.