"Fighting the cold requires a lot of physical energy. It is distracting and actually makes me feel very tired. When my feet are warm, I notice that my whole body is more comfortable and at ease. I am able to concentrate on my work instead of working to stay warm."
–Jennifer, Toasty Toes user
Cozy foot heaters are an excellent solution for anyone suffering with cold feet. Gently warm feet & legs with a foot warmer mat, a heated foot rest, or an under desk foot warmer.
Can be used as a heated ergonomic footrest or a radiant panel heater to warm cold feet & legs.
Battery-powered foot warmer inserts safely warm feet to comfortable 98°F within seconds.
Carpeted foot warmer keeps feet warm and comfortable under desks all day long.
Heated rubber floor mat keeps feet warm & cushioned in cold conditions. Size: 21 x 14 x 1/4.
The following medical conditions may cause or increase the tendency for someone to have cold feet:
- Peripheral neuropathy (nerve damage)
- Diabetes / diabetic neuropathy (poor circulation)
- Raynaud's Phenomenon (artery narrowing)
- Hypothyroidism (temperature regulation malfunction)
- Acrocyanosis (overreactive arteries or "blue toes")
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (artery blockage)
- Pernicious Anemia (decrease in red blood cells)
- Buerger's Disease (tightening of blood vessels)
- Frost Bite and other cold-weather related injuries
- PLUS, some people are just more sensitive to the cold!
Some medical conditions can cause a loss of sensation. Many typical space heaters can reach unsafe temperatures for those who cannot feel excessive heat. Cozy foot heaters are gentle, maintain only safe temperature levels, & will not burn skin when touched accidentally.
Specially recommended for low-sensation sufferers: Cozy Toes carpeted mat, Toasty Toes on the low setting, or Cozy Legs used as a no-contact radiant panel.
*Avoid prolonged skin contact with any heated surface.