Summer is gone and fall is here. As the winds get stronger and the airs get colder, everyone will be wishing for that little extra boost of heat. However, that doesn’t mean you have to say goodbye to the warmth that had-been. Keep comfy and stay cozy with these 6 ways to live a life of ultimate warmth during the chilly seasons to come.
1. Look Warm. There comes a time when one has to leave the warmth of the house and enter the dreadful outdoors-usually greeted with a huge slap to the face by the wind. In these cases, layers are you’re best of friends. From tank-tops, shorts, T-shirts, jeans, sweatpants, sweaters, and coats, no clothing is discriminated against. Wear them all! The more you wear the closer that summer warmth feels.
2. See Warmth. There’s nothing wrong about missing the summer heat. You can always reminisce. Throw on your favorite summertime chick-flick while taking a Jacuzzi bath in your bikini. Okay, maybe you don’t have to take it to that extreme. Maybe you could simply snuggle by the fire place to remember that marvelous warmth. You can’t go wrong here.
3. Breathe Warmth. Hot showers are the ultimate skin warmer. The pleasantly hot water will do more than just keep you warm. By breathing in the steam it will relax you like no other. There’s no better way to spend a chilly night.
4. Eat Warm. Soup, chili, fondue, oh my! Now it’s time to talk about everyone’s favorite thing to do—eat. Even though it's becoming chilly outside, it doesn’t mean your meals have to be any less delicious. Eating warm foods is a great way to beat the cold. From homemade turkey chili to a cup of your favorite soup, and from cheesy fondue to chocolate fondue, every meal will keep you warm and wanting for more.
5. Drink Warm. It’s time to take your favorite seasonal drinks to the next level. Let’s use hot chocolate for example. Why not spike it up with a dash of RumChata or your most desired chocolate liquor? Sometimes you need a little change for the weekend…or maybe the whole week. Drink up and have fun with it!
6. Sleep Warm. This last step is easy. Throw on your favorite matching pajamas and roll yourself into a giant blanket eggroll. Gather the rest of your blankets lying around your house to make the ultimate comfy spot for a good night sleep.
With these 6 easy steps, you now know how to eat, drink, and sleep the warmth. The cold will have nothing on you now.